Friday, July 29, 2011

Having run out of theaters willing to show Palin's pathetic propaganda film, now her supporters have taken to showing it in their homes! Can we change the name of the film now?

Yet another hat tip to Azure Ghost, who I imagine NEVER thought her poster would come in this handy!
From the Sea O'Pee (Where else?):

Toni Hagen of Mason City will be hostess for three showings Saturday of a new political film, “The Undefeated,” which promotes former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

The film had its premiere in Pella last month with Palin in attendance.

Hagen, a volunteer with a grassroots effort called Organize4Palin, has an advance copy of the film for private screenings and will be showing it at her home in Mason City at 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m. Saturday.

I can hear Ms. Hagen's pitch now: "This film is the greatest celluloid epic in this, or any other, century.  And if you don't believe me, come over to my house where I will be showing it on a white bed sheet tacked to the wall of my family room."

You know I wonder if the Palin-bots even take the time to stop and think before they put up a post like this?

I mean come on, you people are not even making this challenging for me anymore!

Update: Well now we know why they have to show the film at their teabagging neighborhood block parties.  "The Undefeated" is down 60.5% at the box office this week.

I guess all of that begging and threatening was just NOT enough to get anybody to waste two hours of their precious life watching this steaming pile of moose shit.

Update 2: You know I think Palin might seriously be having a nervous breakdown. Check out this newest tweet:


@BarackObama you're wrong, threatening to throw seniors under the bus because you refuse to prioritize govt spending.Time to #womanup & lead
52 minutes ago via web

Does this lunatic REALLY believe that Obama pays even the slightest bit of attention to her?

You know I wonder if this is the first time that a person's psychotic episode was captured on Twitter?



No comments:

Post a Comment