Monday, July 25, 2011

Let's step away from the negative and talk about something positive. Like gay marriage in New York!

Just look at this picture.



Seen here are Phyllis Siegel (left) and Connie Kopelov (right) of New York City, the first same-sex couple to get married at the Manhattan City Clerk's office.

Is that not just the sweetest thing you have seen in very a long time?


I cannot imagine ANYBODY telling these wonderful ladies that they could not express their love for each other by legally committing their lives to one another. It just seems cruel upon reflection doesn't it?

This has started my daughter talking about wanting to get married as well, which I am VERY excited about! I have actually given away a lot of brides, but I had given up hope that I would someday do the same for my daughter.

Just another reminder to NEVER give up hope.

You can see more wonderful pictures over at Gawker.

No comments:

Post a Comment