Thursday, July 21, 2011

Julianne Moore talks about her role in Game Change, the movie.


 Courtesy of MTV Movies Blog:

"It was hard, really, really hard," she admitted. "I had a great director, Jay Roach who was incredible. I adored him, [he was] so supportive, so smart. I did a lot of research, I worked really hard. It's hard to play someone who is very present in people's minds, who's on television, very idiosyncratic, I did my best. We'll see, I hope we pulled it off."

And how about mastering that accent, eh?

"Practice, an incredible amount of practice," Moore said about getting Palin's northern-inflected speech just right. "I had to listen to it over and over again. My son was embarrassed because [Palin's speeches were] all that was on my iPod. He said, 'Where's your music?' [I told him] I erased all my music."

It kind of sounds to me like Moore did more preparation for her role as Sarah Palin, than Sarah Palin did for her role as John McCain's running mate.  I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment