Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just what kind of reality show is Bristol Palin filming in Wasilla? Update!

A little (very well connected) bird told me that Bristol is currently filming some sort of reality show around Wasilla, as well as in Anchorage and up toward Denali, from July 26th to August 3rd.

Apparently she also purchased a home on Lake Lucille (Doesn't she already have a place to stay on Lake Lucille?), to use for the show.

The film company involved is called Helping Hand Productions, and I am told they are from Los Angeles.

Currently that is all that I know.  I will keep you posted if I learn anything new, including whether or not this is connected to her reality show in LA with the Massey brothers. Or if this is INSTEAD of her reality show with the Massey brothers.

It kind of seems odd that she would buy a house on the same lake as her mother, if she was going to be living in LA in the near future don't you think?

Update: My source contacted me again and confirmed that Helping Hands is definitely working with Associated Television International, the same company producing the reality show with the Massey brothers.So that clears up that mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment