Friday, May 27, 2011

The authors of "Babygate" book need your help.


One of the questions that I have been asked more times than any other is "Gryphen, WHY don't you just tell everything that you know and finish this woman?"

I often wonder just who would ask such a thing?

Do they REALLY believe that if I were to write some long drawn out post on this blog laying out all of the rumors, gossip, and first hand accounts I had heard, with NOBODY willing to come forward and confirm them, that it would have any real affect?

Because it wouldn't. And I have always secretly believed that many of the people who ask me to do that, are actually Palin-bots who are attempting to trick me into divulging some source so that they can then scare them away or buy them off, thereby protecting their Queen from a potentially devastating scandal.

So instead I have been working quietly behind the scenes to move that information, and those sources, into the hands of authors and journalists with larger audiences and, let's face it, more credibility.

You have started to see the result of all of that hard work already.  But there is still much, much more to come.

And one of those projects is an actual book on the topic of Babygate itself. I hinted at this back at the beginning of this month. (Sometime after that hint there was talk of another book on babygate being written, but there is NO connection to this project and I know nothing about that book. And neither do any of my author friends or journalistic sources.)

Up until today I was keeping the project under my hat until it had moved to a place that we felt it was safe to discuss openly.  So right now I can tell you that it is nearing completion and will be ready for publication in the near future.

The book is being painstakingly researched and they have ALREADY uncovered some heretofore unknown bits of information that will, hopefully, make this the definitive book on the subject, and force the mainstream media to finally give this story the attention it has so long deserved.


I can tell you that some of our favorite babygate bloggers, and researchers from the past, have been contacted and will contribute to this book, as well as some sources with important information who have refused to come forward up until this point.

You should also know that the main writer on this book is an established best selling author with a reputation to protect, so this will NOT be some clumsily thrown together paperback, with scandalous accusations and no facts to back it up.  This will be a well researched, and well documented, journalistic endeavor that should be VERY convincing even to the most stubborn faked pregnancy denier.

So this is where YOU come in.

As it turns out the book is coming along just fine, but for some reason the sticking point has been coming up with the title.  So the authors have asked me to start a little contest here on IM to help come up with the BEST possible title for this book.

So if you would be so kind, I would appreciate it if you could put on your thinking caps and come up with a title that will be provocative enough to draw attention to the book, but not so silly as to make it seem unserious.

I will then take the best choices and put them up in a poll in the next few days and we can then vote on them.

I CANNOT actually promise that the one which receives the most votes will end up as the title, but you never know. And besides how much fun would it be if you were able to walk into your local bookstore and see the book with the title YOU came up with sitting on the New Arrivals shelf?

I have long said that getting the truth out about Sarah Palin would be a community effort, and so it feels right to involve all of you as much as possible as we put those final nails into her political coffin.

I know I speak for ALL of the people who have worked so hard to bring the truth to the public about this dangerous lunatic, that we could NOT have done it without your contributions and energetic support.

So thank you my friends, and as you start your long Memorial Day weekend know this.....Sarah Palin hates you!

Namaste, you Trig Truthers you, namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment