Thursday, May 26, 2011

Well THIS is a very interesting picture from DWTS on Tuesday night.

Courtesy of Getty Images:

You know this is one of the reasons I am NOT buying this story about Bristol rebelling against Sarah.

For one thing many of the Grizzled Mama's recent Fox News interviews have been filmed outside near Maricopa, we know that SOMEBODY had to help Bristol while she recovered from her dramatic plastic surgery (Or at least pay somebody to help her), and this book deal of Bristol's has Klondike Kardashian's fingerprints ALL over it.

I actually even had an argument with one of the National Enquirer guys over that story.

My gut feeling is that Bristol is firmly in the Palin camp now, after her disastrous reunification with Levi, and that is probably where she will stay.

I mean hell look at her, she is even dressing like her mother now!

Anyhow that is my opinion, any dissenters in the group?

No comments:

Post a Comment