Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Piper the Diaper gets a promotion from child care to security staff.

Raw Video: Sarah Palin In Philly: MyFoxPHILLY.com


I have to say that if this were MY child body checking an adult she would find herself on that RV so fast it would make her little head spin, and she would be getting a lecture on showing respect to her elders and basic good manners.

Of course I would NEVER have subjected my family to this three ring circus in the first place, since I am a REAL family values progressive, and not a pathetic phony like the Grizzled Mama.

Now for all of you who came over the other day to give me a hard time about reporting that Piper has been described as a "diva" at her school, what do you have to say now?

(If the video will not play you can try visiting here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment