Thursday, May 26, 2011

Have you ever wanted to reach through your computer screen and just throttle somebody? Well if you haven't you're about to now!



You know I wish I had been able to talk to Frank Bailey before he did this interview, because I would have told him to deal with Hannity in this way:

"Hey Shawn, I get it! In the beginning I was the guy assigned to viciously attack the messenger when Sarah Palin did not like the message.  I completely understand where  you are coming from, you have been given your directions and like a good dog you are jumping through the hoops provided for you.  You now have MY old job. But hey Shawn, it does not have to be this way! Look at me!  I am free of those bonds, and I can now tell the truth. Maybe someday you too will break your shackles and stand up to your corporate masters and Sarah Palin. After all everybody has to grow up someday, don't  you think?"

I wonder how far he would actually get into that response before they cut his microphone and the screen went black?

(Okay I am tired of hearing Hannity's voice.  I am NOT putting up anymore of his video, even if he sets himself on fire!)

(I lied. If he sets himself on fire I will absolutely post that! I mean who would not want to see that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment