Friday, May 27, 2011

I am not sure how intelligent it is to decorate your bus with a picture of something you have never actually read.

I mean what if somebody decided to quiz her on what the document says?  That would be  AWKWARD!

("Who wrote the Constitution Ms. Palin?" "Uh, Abraham Lincoln? No wait, I know, Paul Revere!")

It would be like me driving around Anchorage with "America By Heart" stapled to my front bumper.

I wonder how much actual drive time Palin will put in during this bus tour?  As you remember last time she essentially flew from destination to destination, and only PRETENDED to be allowing her precious self to be driven on those dirty American highways on a bus.

Of course last time the only people she was trying to fool were the people stupid enough to buy her book, and then stand in long lines in anticipation of getting her autograph.  THIS time she would be trying to fool a much larger, and hopefully somewhat less ignorant group of Americans.

In other words, THIS time she may actually have to keep her skinny botoxed butt on the damn bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment