Sunday, May 29, 2011

Palin straps on her S&M gear and disrespectfully attempts to hijack event out from under veteran's group.


From Political Ticker:

She delivered her message on the National Mall as part of the "Rolling Thunder" rally in honor of Memorial Day. "Rolling Thunder" is a non-profit organization dedicated to the search for American military personnel who are prisoners of war or missing in action.

The former Alaska governor and potential 2012 presidential candidate thanked "Rolling Thunder" for making sure Americans "don't forget it's our vets whom we owe a debt of gratitude."

"I'm an American. I have no title. I have no office," Palin told CNN's Sandra Endo. "To be an American citizen with the freedom to come out here and assemble to thank you veterans, I can't tell you how honored I am to be invited to participate."

After driving on a motorcycle and walking on the Mall with her husband Todd and daughters Bristol and Piper, Palin met with veterans and families associated with the "Rolling Thunder" organization.

Shameless, self promoting bimbo! Every time I think she cannot go any lower she proves me wrong!


As if to prove what an absolute phony she is, Palin apparently wore HIGH HEELS while riding on the back of that motorcycle:

Palin also has taken no evident steps toward the on-the-ground organizing that's central to a real campaign. Yet as she walked through the steamy Pentagon parking lot in her heels and short-sleeved black T-shirt, it was obvious she still has her fans eager to snap pictures and get her signature.

Oh for God's sake! I am still amazed that people in this country are stupid enough to take this pathetic fraud seriously.

Oh by the way for those people who have been asking me where Willow has been all of this time, and WHY she is not accompanying Palin on these publicity jaunts, I have some new information for you.

I had a long conversation with a good friend in Wasilla, who informed me that Willow was essentially kicked out of Palmer's Colony High for disciplinary reasons.  My friend said that the Colony High principle is a dyed in the wool Palin-bot but that he simply could not keep her enrolled because she flatly refused to follow the disciplinary procedures required to be reinstated back into the school after she was suspended. (Sorry I don't know what the initial reason was for the suspension.)

However the drama does not end there, as the decision was then made to home school Willow.  Sally Heath was recruited to find retired teachers among her friends, willing to help Willow complete her assignments.

Apparently Willow has developed quite the attitude, and the potty mouth to go long with it, and has, as of this posting, gone through FOUR of Sally's friends and acquaintances.  My understanding is that Willow is so COMPLETELY disrespectful that these veteran teachers simply refuse to put up with her, regardless of the compensation provided.

I have also heard that Sarah is virtually NEVER in Wasilla, and Todd is only there sporadically, so there is really no structure provided and Willow has suffered, probably more than any of the others, from the neglect.

As for Piper she was attending Cottonwood Elementary where some had referred to as a "diva," and where she apparently missed almost as many classes as she was present for. I have no idea how much longer they will be able to keep her enrolled as I do believe there is minimal attendance requirement.

Concerning Trig I have heard nary a peep recently.  The last thing I heard of any interest was that he was turning into quite a handful and that Sarah had a family helping with his care when she was unable to be home.  Which lately has been almost constant.

And of course we all know what's up with Bristol.


So much for family values. I guess nobody ever explained to Sarah that these are thinking, feeling human beings, and NOT just handy political props.

Update:  Here is a picture of Palin doing that weird tongue she does, which makes everybody wonder if she is on medication.


BTW my source in Wasilla is a real Christian conservative who finds Palin's constant lies about her faith, family, and intelligence to be especially frustrating because it reflects so poorly on her own gender, her true Christian faith, and her long held political point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment