Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Readers questions posed to Frank Bailey over at the Washington Post.


I will post a few of Bailey's answers here just to give you a taste of what is being discussed, but I encourage everybody to visit the Washington Post and read it for yourselves.

FRANK BAILEY :
Wow, we need leaders who are strong, principled, and honest. With the turmoil going on around the world, I have to say that she would be a disaster as president, because she is none of these things. Her principles are pushing her own ambition, she can not handle criticism, and we detail repeatedly in the book many instances where she was flat out dishonest.

FRANK BAILEY :
I did everything that I could to comply with the Attorney General's office as I did in the fall of 2008 when they asked for emails. These are my emails, sent to and from me on my personal accounts.

We detail points in the book specifically where the Attorney General's office wanted specific emails removed.

FRANK BAILEY :
Palin is doing what I did when I worked for her. Avoid the meat of the details in the book, and demonize the messenger. She personally has not commented, but her surrogates are. In fact today before the segment on The View, Elizabeth Hasselback tried four times to get a statement from Palin and she simply would not comment.

It is difficult to argue with her own words. They tell the story.

I watched Bailey on the View and I was disappointed that Hasselback is still carrying water for Palin, and that the interview was so damn short.  It could have been much more expansive and detailed.

I certainly expect Joy Behar to give him MUCH more time later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment