Sunday, June 26, 2011

Good Morning America's Robin Roberts has a request before her big interview with Bristol Palin tomorrow morning.


From Robin Roberts Twitter account:

Happy Weekend! I'm talking w/ Bristol Palin tmrw about her new book. Interview will air Mon on @GMA. Do you have any questions for Bristol?
19 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Well gang I don't know about you but I think we should oblige Ms. Roberts.

This is what I sent:

@RobinRoberts @GMA Yes ask her to clarify her statement that Levi got her drunk and stole her virginity.
3 hours ago via web

I would REALLY like for Bristol to continue making this accusation against Levi, until he gets pissed off enough to finally fight back.

If you have any ideas for questions, please click the link at the top and let this "journalist" know what she SHOULD be asking this lying Palin progeny.

No comments:

Post a Comment