Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just when you thought the RAM Tweets could not be any more scandalolus. Wrong again Spanky! Update!


This comes from the same guy who has been posting all of the other tweets from RAM, and the same guy who sent some of them to the Daily Caller.

In other words it looks legitimate, which would reinforce what I have believed about RAM's relationship with Palin all along, and WHY she has dropped off the face of the planet.

Update: Oops looks like it might have been too good to be true.  If THIS tweet is to be believed that is:



I also stumbled upon THIS interesting tweet from RAM alluding to a planned dinner with the Alaska bloggers that Phil Munger attempted to set up quite a while back, before RAM was officially working for Palin.


 I always KNEW she cancelled because of me. Not that it breaks my heart any.

Still it is kind of hurtful considering I am the ONLY one who seems to be actively trying to find out what happened to her.  I even put her face on a milk carton. (Well on the internet anyway.)




Remember if anybody sees her, first stifle your scream of horror, and then contact me immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment