Sunday, June 26, 2011

Palin-bots hope to convince Palin to run for President by showing up to watch her crappy movie.

Essentially the Palin supporters have become so desperate to find some way to get Sister Sarah into the 2012 race that they have pinned all of their hopes on this one movie, "The Undefeated."

First they hope to convince the voters that by showing up en masse to the film's debut they will show that since THEY are pathetically unintelligent enough to believe this woman could actually handle the job of President, that surely there are OTHER voters pathetically unintelligent enough to believe the same.

From the Sea O'Pee:

If voters in Iowa hear about how a large group of Palin supporters, who did not have tickets to see the Undefeated and did not have any guarantee they would be able to meet the Governor at the post-movie barbeque, still came all the way to a small town like Pella just to show support for her potential candidacy, that should have an impact on voters that I described in the preceding paragraph and the narrative.

"Don't you see? if enough people simply stand outside the theatre waving misspelled signs and chanting incoherently, surely that will convince America that SHE is their only hope to help take this country back to its foundations, back to when black people knew their place was trimming the hedges, NOT trimming defense spending."

The Palinese Liberation Army also hopes that if they show up in large enough  numbers they can convince an even more reluctant hold out that Sarah Palin should run for President.  Sarah Palin herself.

As I speculated about earlier, this event may not only have an impact on the narrative and on voters but it may have a big impact on the Governor’s decision on whether to run for the presidency. If what she is gauging is the amount of spontaneous support that exists for her candidacy, the Undefeated’s debut in Pella, Iowa on Tuesday presents her supporters with a great opportunity to show her that such spontaneous support exists. It’s not often that regular people can impact events that could change the country. Whether Palin runs or not is one such event that could change the country and regular people certainly can impact what decision she arrives at if all goes well Tuesday in Pella, Iowa.

"Come on gang!  I mean surely she quit her bus tour and skipped out on jury duty for something!  She MUST secretly want to run for President, even though all indications are that she does not, she MUST! Or what else do we have to live for? Seriously, what do we have to live for?"

Her supporters are already gettin' excited!

Sadly the drive would be prohibitively long.
A plane ticket round trip STARTS at $1000.
So I'm afraid I'll have to be there in spirit only

I would like to go to Pella but I don't have a car right now. I'm also a military veteran who is still severely underemployed. I have to be careful how I invest my time and very limited money.

Y'all might want to bring your own fixins. I got a hunch they won't be able to feed everyone.
I'll be there in spirit.

However there are a few hardy souls willing to embarrass themselves in public for Granny Grifter.

I already considered that and after C4P asked people to show up, even if they couldn't get a ticket, I canceled my late morning hair appointment Tuesday (it will take a month to get another one) so that I could leave with plenty of time to spare. I have over a three hour drive and I anticipate horrific traffic. I may have to park a long way from the Opera House so I'll be wearing comfortable shoes and sporting dark roots, but I am determined to make it on time.

Whew!  Sounds like quite a robust show of support to me!

By the way the Pee-pods are making a big deal about the Opera House ALREADY being sold out.  Which I guess MIGHT be kind of impressive, if it held more than 324 people.

Man I would give ANYTHING to show up outside of that Opera House on Tuesday to interview these people. That would have to be some of the most entertaining footage ever!  Just watching these poor souls stumbling to come up with a sensible reason for their continued support of this woman would be worth the plane ride alone.

My fingers are crossed that there is a reporter near this place who has that very same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment