Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sarah Palin responds to reports that she quit One Nation bus tour. Update!

On Twitter of course:


This is the Fox report which Palin links to in the tweet.

So essentially Sister Sarah doesn't say she did NOT quit the bus tour, just that she never said she HAD quit the bus tour. And until the Queen hands down her royal proclamation, everybody can just kiss her high and mighty heinie.

Didn't Palin just pull this same stunt when somebody suggested she was about to announce whether she was running for president or not?

See? Without RAM'S help she cannot even come up with an original response, so she has to use some version of the same one over and over again.

"Hey I didn't SAY anything, nobody knows what I am doing until I SAY what I am doing! That is if I even decide that I WANT to tell anybody what I am doing! So just sit there and shut up until I tell you what to think!"

At this point anybody who still supports this fraud should have their voter registration card impounded until after they have had a mental health evaluation and been deemed competent.  Somehow I don't think too many of them will make it through the screening successfully.

Update: Palin is in "Quitter Overdrive" as she cancels trip to Sudan as well.

Palin scrapped her visit to the North African country for scheduling reasons, several sources close to her said. She was planning to travel with Franklin Graham, the son of evangelical leader Billy Graham, as well as Fox News personality Greta Van Susteren to the July 9 independence ceremony of South Sudan, the sources said.

Okay Palin-bots, are your rationalization muscles all worn out yet? 

Just walk away while you have even a shred of self respect left, she is NEVER going to be who you so desperately want her to be.  Trust me, I live in Alaska, I KNOW!

Crap, I have to e-mail Joe McGinniss and tell him he was right.

Thanks a lot Sarah! You know I hate to be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment