Tuesday, June 28, 2011

There has been a RAM sighting! Update!

Somebody sent me a link with pictures of Klondike Kardashian, and her grifting entourage, during their ground invasion of Pella, Iowa.

Here is Palin sporting that famous Wasilly-bumpit whilst getting her caffeine fix.


Here are "hordes" of supporters who turned out to see the Grizzled Mama. (I guess I did not realize how many people living in Iowa had their own sound equipment and video cameras.)


And here is the wind beneath her wings, the Yin to her Yang, and the fire in Palin's belly herself, RAM triumphantly returned from exile!



Well...she doesn't look like she was locked in a cage and kept without food and water or anything. Yep, she definitely had access to food alright.

Well I am just glad she is safe.  Even though she hates me, and thinks I am a pervert, I have to say I was a little worried.

I even had another graphic made up in her honor.


See? Now would I have done that if I did not care? (Or thought it was really, really funny?)

Update: Here is a link that takes you to some video of Palin in Iowa. Check out the 40 second mark for another glimpse of RAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment