Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sadly I have seen WAY too many Bristol Palin videos today, but this one is the strangest.



I have watched this video about four times now, and there is something very wrong with how her face moves.  Is that the result of cheek implants, or is she just high? Anybody?

So besides the video there is also this article.  Here are some of her more bizarre answers.

On abstinence:

"I hate the word abstinence," she says. "My mom knows I hate that word, everyone knows I hate that word. People think that I'm just 'abstinence only, do not have sex.' No. If you're going to have sex, practice safe sex. But the best option to prevent teen pregnancy is to not have sex."

You know, not only does Bristol hate the WORD abstinence, she also hates the PRACTICE of abstinence.

On her jaw surgery:

In person, a double take is required to first recognize her. The fullness of adolescence in her face is gone, leaving her with a much more angular look.

The surgery has been fodder for the likes of Kathy Griffin and Bill Maher.

"Why do people care?" asks Palin. In the mirror, she says she can't tell much of a difference. "Do people care when someone gets braces or glasses? Honestly, I'm just thankful I have tough skin to deal with that kind of stuff."

She doesn't read blogs and says her critics will talk regardless of what she does. What you'll never see her do?

"Pose naked," she shoots back. "Never."

You know, not to be mean, but I don't think anybody is clamoring to have Bristol pose naked. That may be the one thing she will not have trouble abstaining from.

On her next hook up:

What she wants: "Someone with the same religious beliefs as me and someone who's a family man." But "I have no time to date anyone right now."

Unless of course they brought their own tent and ice chest stocked with wine coolers.

Afer all a Wasilla girl can only hold out so long ya know.

I so wanted to believe that Bristol was just the victim of her mother's poor decisions and that there was something redeemable about her character.  I was wrong to give her that much credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment